Bugs has been very lucky to have received a Y Velo Balance Bike from Y•Volution to go under the Christmas tree. I’m under no obligation to review this but I am so excited by this I just have to tell you about this bike and the company behind them 🙂
The stylish balance bike gives children the opportunity to learn balance, coordination and motor skills. It is perfect way for kids to progress to bicycle cycling quicker and is suitable for children as young as three years old!
I have been wanting to get Bugs a balance bike for a while now and cannot wait to take him to the park on it on Christmas morning! I have heard so many great thing about balance bikes and truly believe that they are the way forward!
What does the Y Velo Junior offer your child?
- Lightweight but strong aluminum Frame
- Rubber over-mould wheels, great comfort and grip with no punctures
- Larger wheels, Designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces
- Higher ground clearance means the frame won’t get caught on uneven ground providing a safer ride
- Older child fork rake means safer steering
- Cartridge wheel bearings giving great long-lasting durability and a smooth ride
- Comfy beam saddle so your child can slide up closer to the handlebar and slide back as they grow taller
- Indestructible build quality means a lightweight but long lasting bike
- Maximum loading weight: 55.1lbs [25kgs]
- Product weight: 9.9lbs [4.5kgs]
- Product dimensions:18 x 26.77 cm
- Seat height: 13.39 cm
Suitable for ages 3+ years. RRP £49.99
I just love the products at Y•Volution, their range starts with the Y Pewi which is an innovative baby walker suitable from 9-36 months, then there are the three different balance bikes, one being suitable from 18 months, the other two 3+, then there is a fantastic range of scooters which you really must see the website for the whole range!
Here is a short video of the awesome Y•Flicker Carver which is the ultimate performance scooter that performs tricks, stunts, carve, drift and even 360s at greater speed. It comes in 2 Sizes 5+ & 7-Adult
Watch this space in the New Year as we will be telling you all about how Bugs is getting on with his Y Velo 🙂