The idea is to turn the tables on your children, who constantly ask why and have your own little rant about it! Bugs recently learnt to say Why and that is basically all he says all of the time! So here are my Whys? Are you listening children??
WHY do you always need a poo whenever I sit down to eat?
Why do you never have a lie in after a late night?
Why do you have to eat soil; surely it can’t taste nice?
Why do you always have to throw your food on the floor?
Why does said food not get eaten from plate but you’ll happily eat it off said floor!?
Why can I not go to the toilet in peace???
Why won’t you go in your pushchair without screaming the place down?
Why are you always poorly when I have an important appointment?
This is not really at fault of the children but Why does it always start raining at school run time?
The rules are –
1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like
2. Link up your post here, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. We’d love to read them
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them
Now I tag…
Knees Up Mother Brown
Would Like to be a Yummy Mummy
Mummy Vs Work