I spend most of my time in the kitchen so making sure it is stocked with my necessary kitchen appliances to help me get through each day is a priority!
There are many items that you think you need but never actually make it out of the cupboard you shoved it in after the first time you used it… electric knife, coffee maker, sodastream and juicer are just a few that spring to mind but I’m sure over the years there have been many more!
So what products can I not do without?
- My oven and hob are used daily so if I didn’t have those they would be missed incredibly. they are definitely a must have in any kitchen!
- My Magimix food processor is a bit of a luxury item and even though I don’t use it everyday I really wouldn’t like to think of life without it.
- Fridge/freezer – I would love a huge American style fridge/freezer but unfortunately we only have room for under the counter ones… this is something we will most certainly be factoring in when we design our new kitchen.
- I think Kettles and Toasters would be at the very top of my list though, Tea and Toast is how I start my day everyday so I would be totally lost without them! Tesco have a great range so make sure you check them out! I got very excited recently by the purchase of a 4 slice toaster! After having a 2 slice one for many years it has made meal times so much easier!
- Docking station with speaker for my iPhone as I always have music on when I’m in the kitchen… our kitchen sees the most dancing in our house, is that the same for everyone?
That’s it for me, I’m quite a simple person who hates unnecessary products, mess and clutter so I try to keep everything as simple as possible. I think I have learnt from previous unnecessary purchasing in my late teens and early twenties too… less is more and all that jazz 😉
What about you? What products can you not live without in the kitchen?