A few weeks ago I was sent a LifeProof iPhone 4 Case to review; I really loved the idea of having a water proof, dirt proof, snow proof & shock proof case for my phone and they looked really cool in the photo so I thought it would be great for everyday use for my phone! Protected against drops, the kids and any spills that might happen! My phone is my life so I was happy to test it out!
The LifeProof case has seven levels of protection.
- CrystalClear AR-coated optical-glass lens
- Nonstick cover never collects dirt or lint
- Waterproof seals on all ports and openings
- Polycarbonate frame absorbs impacts
- Waterproof ports on all microphones and speaker
- Scratch-resistant and waterproof screen protector
- Shock-absorbing elastomeric inner-layer
It also has ‘four proofs’…
- Water Proof – Fully submerge down to 2 metres for up to 30 minutes!
- Dirt Proof – Totally sealed from minute particles of dirt and dust!
- Snow Proof – Fully enclosed to keep melting snow, sleet and ice out!
- Shock Proof – Designed to military specifications to survive a 2 metre drop!
I really do like the look and feel of the LifeProof case, it feels very sturdy and I am reassured that my phone is protected! Having a cover over the glass front is really taking some getting used to though and the touch screen isn’t as sensitive with it. It is also a little bulkier than my other phone case (see pic) but both things are something that I am willing to ‘get used to’ – it’s a small price to pay for having a fully protected phone!
Now I haven’t actually fully submerged it in water yet as I’m a little scared to do so but I have tested the case on it’s own and I can tell you that absolutely no water went inside the case at all; so when we go on holiday at the end of the month expect to see some under water photos! I love that I can lie in the bath and play on my phone without having to worry to much about dropping it! I think most phones die because they are either dropped in the bath or the toilet so I’m happy that mine is protected from that!
I think this is the perfect case if you are like me and have toddlers who like to play with your phone whilst drinking juice 😉 It’s fully protected from being thrown across the floor in a toddler tantrum… and I’m also hoping it can withstand being jumped on my one too!
For more information visit http://www.lifeproof.com/en/
We were sent the LifeProof iPhone 4 case for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.