Being a mum can mean that you spend less money on yourself. This doesn’t have to mean you miss out, here are some tips and tricks I’ve learnt throughout my mummy days!
- If your nail varnish had dried out, add a drop of remover, shake well and it will be as good as new.
- Use damp cotton wool when toning to reduce the amount of toner used.
- A great cheap body moisturiser is baby oil. This works especially well if applied to damp skin straight after your shower or bath. Great to use after exfoliating!
- Make your own exfoliant out of olive oil and sugar or sea salt. Great for your body as well as hands and feet.
- Add a small amount of your foundation to your moisturiser to turn it into a tinted moisturiser for the summer and make your foundation last longer. A great lightweight product for the summer months.
- Use a damp cotton bud with your eyeshadow to make an eyeliner.
- Scoop out the last of your lipsticks and melt in the microwave for a few seconds, place in a clean container and you’ll not only have saved yourself money but created a new shade!
This post was written by Kizzy Bass Mobile Beauty –
Thank you Kizzy x
Please free to add your beauty budget tips too! x