Back in December 2011 I reviewed Glossybox on This Mummy Loves – I was sent a box each month for 9 months and absolutely loved it! When it stopped coming I was quite sad so when I saw this post from Amanda at the Ana Mum Diary I decided I would subscribe myself, especially now I have decided to give up smoking I have a little spare cash each month and I thought it would be perfect to treat myself. So today my Glossybox arrived and I am super pleased with it!
I received May’s Glossybox which is their 2nd birthday edition and have subscribed for three months for now but I can already see myself continuing with my subscription when it expires! I love to get little treats each month and the Glossybox is perfect for doing just that!
The Contents –
- Caudalie – Divine Oil 15ml (Full size £4.05) – This smells absolutely gorgeous and can be used on body, face, hair, nails, in the bath or used as a massage oil! I think this has to be my favourite product from the box!
- Jelly Pong Pong – Fairy Lashes Mascara (Full size £15.00) – Was just about to purchase a new mascara so was really pleased when this arrived, haven’t tried it yet but it looks great!
- L’occitane En Provence – Angelica Hydration Cream (15ml received – full size is 50ml and costs £30.00) – Smells lovely & is a really great consistency, not too thick and smoothes in really well, not at all greasy.
- Beautiful Movements Cosemtics – Prime & Create Mixing Medium (2.5g received – full size is 20g and costs £20.00) – This can be used alone as a primer or mixed with foundation for an airbrush effect, with powder blushers and bronzers to create a cream tint or with eye shadow pigments to create liquid eyeliners. Personally I would use this as a primer as I love how it feels under my foundation.
- Headline Colours – Poolside Party Nail Colours (full size £9.00) – We received twisted Silk which is a very pale pink/lilac colour – it’s not really a colour for me but my daughter Maisie loves it 😉 She already has a coat on her toes and it has gone on really well. I only ever put one coat on her nails so it comes off easily but for me I would use two as directed. I get a Gelish manicure every three weeks so nail polish isn’t something I will ever use but it seems to be a good polish.
- Also included was a Glossy Box Birthday treat which is a pack of mini nail files these are really cute and perfect for my handbag!
Thanks Glossybox I have loved my first box as a proper subscriber and I cannot wait until June :O)