I’ve really been getting into gin recently, I’ve attended a Gin Festival, a gin tasting night and have another Gin Festival planned for April. I’ve also enjoyed buying endless bottles of gin and finding new favourites. There seems to be a bit of a gin craze right now and I love it! Long may it go on I say! Today I’m bringing you some absolutely gorgeous gifts for gin lovers… just incase you need a treat for one of your gin loving friends or maybe yourself 😉
It’s probably a bad idea to start putting this post together whilst I am trying to eat healthily but what the heck I’ve done it for you anyway and might have put on a few pounds in the process 😉 Easter is right around the corner, my absolute favourite time of year… not just for the chocolate but for Spring, lambs, chicks, tulips, daffodils and the other wonderful things that come with it so I’m feeling pretty chirpy right now! I’ve put together a few Easter treats to give you some ideas of what you can pick up for Easter at the moment. Enjoy xx Read more
I love seeking out gorgeous gifts for lovely mums, whether it be for birthday, Christmas or the upcoming Mother’s day I have found some absolutely gorgeous gifts that are bound to make your mum feel incredibly special 🙂 Read more
I have so many wonderful gift ideas to share with you especially for Mother’s Day today. In case you are wondering Mother’s day is on the 6th March in the UK this year so make sure it’s in your diary… there is only three weeks left. Let’s make sure our Mum’s know just how special they are 🙂 Read more
A couple of weeks ago we received a fantastic craft box from the lovely Jemma at Thimble & Twig. We have been so very impressed with our Thimble & Twig craft box! I have received craft boxes before but never quite so well thought out or with as many things to do inside! Boo still hasn’t completed everything in the box!
The box we received is a nature themed box and sells for £15.00 on the Thimble and Twig website. This is an absolute bargain for what it contains and the hours of fun your little one will get from it! You will need to have a few basics like paint and glue at home to complete everything but almost everything is covered inside the box.
Inside this nature themed box it contains almost everything you need to make the following items…
- Little patchwork bird
- Foraging bag
- Dandelion wishes keyring
- Summer flowers suncatchers
- Elderflower lemonade (this was delicious)
- Wishing words birds
- Rainbow garden rockets
- Bird feeder
- Bird’s nest
- Summer scented bath bombs
and if that’s not enough there are other little extras like sunflower seeds, a nature trail, a gift to start a treasure box and a snail racing kit!
We would highly recommend Thimble and Twig craft boxes and wedding boxes!! Thimble and Twig have just launched their Lucky Dip Subscription box too which is definitely worth checking out or if you are into messy play then you must check out their messy play boxes too!
A big thank you to Jemma for letting us try one of her boxes – we love your business and are very excited to watch it grow! Can’t wait for the space themed box to be launched 🙂
You can actually win one of the new lucky dip subscription boxes over in this month’s Draw with Me so please check that out too!
Father’s Day is coming up very soon (Sunday, June 16th) so I thought I’d put a post together with my top 10 gift ideas basically because it helps me decide what to get for my Dad and for the little ones Dad too – I always find men so difficult to buy for!
- Triple Supercar Driving Blast – What man would not LOVE this? Ok I know it’s not for everybody but it sure would be a huge hit with my other half!
- Little Scribbles Cufflinks – I adore these – such a brilliant idea having your little ones drawing made into cufflinks!
- Personalised ‘Daddy I Love You Cushion’ – this is so adorable!
- Men’s MOT Spa Day – It’s not just us women who enjoy a day at the spa; with this spa day comes a wonderful 55 minute treatment too!
- Case Of 12 Best Of British Beers – Perfect for those Dads who like to relax with a beer.
- Personalised Hand Print Tree Poster – A very unique gift that will mean the world to Dad!
- Love 2 Read Personalised Book – Make Dad his very own personalised book with photos of them family; he’ll love to read the bedtime story if he’s the star!
- Your Child’s Drawing on a Mug – Another way to save their favourite drawing and give a very personal pressie.
- Dual Docking Station for his iPhone & iPod – Perfect for the Dad who loves his Apple products 😉
- Bungee Jumping – Why not get adventurous and buy him something he will NEVER forget?
Well that’s it from me; 10 gifts ideas for Dads! How about you; what are you buying Dad this year – I’d love to hear xx
“At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I’ve grown old, the bell still rings for me, as it does for all who truly believe.”
The Polar Express Blu-Ray Disc is available to buy on Amazon for just £8.99, The Polar Express 3D version is just £14.99 and the DVD is £9.47 – A really great film that every family should have in their collection :O)
* Warner Bros. sent us The Polar Express on Blu-Ray for the purpose of this review.
- As Good As New
- Dancing Queen
- Does Your Mother Know
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Head Over Heels
- Hole In Your Soul
- Honey, Honey
- I’m A Marionette
- I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
- If It Wasn’t For The Nights
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- Mamma Mia
- Money, Money, Money
- People Need Love
- Summer Night City
- Super Trouper
- Take A Chance On Me
- The Winner Takes It All
- When I Kissed The Teacher
What We Think –
The ABBA You Can Dance Wii game is going to be a HUGE hit with ABBA fans this Christmas! Not only can you dance along to your favourite track’s but you can sing along with them too! We are lucky enough to already have a microphone (there would have been some disappointment if we hadn’t) You don’t need a microphone for the whole game just for the sing along part! There is lots of fun to be had with the dancing and the lyrics appear along the bottom of the screen so you can sing a long to those but it is great to be able to get the microphone out and sing badly along ;O) Everyone knows the ABBA songs so this is going to be great over Christmas when friends come round for a few drinks!
The moves are easy to follow (well there are a few tricky ones but that’s the fun of it) and the menu’s are easy to follow! Not sure this is one for the kids really but more for us crazy grown ups who are dying to go back to our teens again! Lero my 15 yr old absolutely LOVES it! He’s very into singing and dancing and LOVES ABBA so it is great for him; but Boo my 5 yr old hasn’t got a clue who ABBA are and has never heard the songs before! But I think ABBA are timeless and she’ll pick them up in no time! She doesn’t care anyway she just loves to dance along!! Really great game!! LOVE it :O)
You can pick a copy of ABBA You Can Dance up at Amazon for the bargain price of £17.99! Put it in someones stocking this year and have a ball ;O)
ABBA You Can Dance published by Ubisoft®
* We received a copy of this game for the purpose of this review.