I really set myself up for a fall this year. I expected things to be different, better, easier but in reality it’s been hard, really hard and I have been suffering pretty badly with depression.
I didn’t set any resolutions last year, I knew there was a big change happening and I really believed it would be good for us but things didn’t quite workout like I pictured them too!
Next year I really need (well from now really) to work on my mental health because I cannot carry on feeling like I do. I need a more positive outlook on life. Last week I read this post and it really hit home that I need help!
So my goals for 2015 are…
- To be happier
- To be more positive
- To lose some weight
- To get fitter again
- To love myself again
- To spend more time on me and less online
- To give my love and relationships more time
- To give my kids more time
- Have fun with clothes
- Have a wonderful 2015
- Get work outside the home
- Volunteer and raise money for charity
- To have a wonderful family holiday
- To make my house more of a home
- Be more grateful
I don’t want more money or more things… all I want is to feel happy! Is that too much to ask really? I’ve felt so low this last three months I need to find myself again.
So this is the start of bringing in the new, I simple cannot wait for a fresh New Year.
* This post is written in collaboration with TheCircle