During October I am taking part in #Blogtober18, where I write a blog post everyday for the whole month. I can’t believe we are already 23 days in… I am loving doing this project so much! I’ve kind of fallen in love with blogging all over again. Mandi over at Big Family Organised Chaos is hosting a linky each day where she also gives a prompt for us to write about. Today’s prompt is ‘Wishlist for the Future’ so I thought I’d share a list of things that I have on my wishlist…
- Get married.
- Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant.
- Go White Water Rafting.
- Drive a Jet Ski… preferably somewhere hot.
- Shower under a waterfall… again preferable somewhere hot.
- Go Whale watching.
- Rent a glass igloo in Finland to watch the Northern lights.
- Ride an Elephant.
- Watch the sunrise and set at a beautiful beach with my other half.
- Soak in the Hot Springs in Iceland.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- See a shooting star – I have never seen one!!!!
- Get a tattoo… just a small one.
- Take the kids to visit Father Christmas in Lapland.
- Take the kids to Disneyland.
- Go Zorbing on water.
- Move to my perfect home.
- Spend a night in a proper tree house.
Mostly I wish for everyone around me to have a happy, healthy and long life. I wish to spend lots of happy times with my family and just generally be happy. I’ve spent so much time struggling with depression and right now I finally feel like I have overcome it – I know it can creep back in but I’m feeling hopeful that I can stay in the light for a while. I don’t need lots of things to be happy but I do need people, connections and adventures. So I hope for a future filled with those things 🙂