This month I was very lucky to receive a Degustabox to review, I had heard about Degustabox after reading a few reviews but wasn’t too sure what to expect so was really looking forward to receiving it.
Degustabox is a food subscription box which costs £12.99 each month including delivery and you will receive between 9 and 14 items each time. I love trying new products especially things that I wouldn’t usually buy.
Here’s a little unboxing video of the August Degustabox…
Here’s a closer look at what was included…
- Walkers shortbread selection… Fruit & lemon, oat & honey, shortbread and fruit & lemon
- Bahlsen white Choco Leibniz and Bahlsen Pick Up
- The Primal Pantry apple & pecan paleo bar and hazelnut & cocoa paleo bar
- Fru Snax – peach slices with vanilla yogurt melts
- Dr Oetker mug cakes… Lemon, chocolate chip and chocolate
- Brioche Pasquier baked bread bites – bacon flavour
- Barilla penne rigate and tomato and chilli arrabbiatta sauce
- Sesame Ryvita and Cracked black pepper Ryvita
- Ginger Grove Williamson tea
- Life Tonics Dalandan orange coconut water
- Scheckter’s Organic energy drink
I was really impressed with all the products inside this box and think it is definitely worth £12.99 as the products included are worth much more than that. I love getting parcels and subscription boxes are a great way to treat yourself or someone else each month. 🙂