Boo and I are huge stationery fans, every time we go shopping we always head to the notebooks and pens before anything else! We can’t think of a better way to treat ourselves to some nice new stationery items than a stationery surprise box! This one is created by Laura at Neotio Creative, she has just launched this termly stationery surprise box and kindly sent us one to have a look at. Boo has already claimed most of the items much to my disappointment 😉
This term’s theme is ‘sweet treats‘ and it includes…
- A5 lined notebook (exclusive design)
- Ice Cream Planner clip/bookmark from Pinkie Bows
- Lollipop pen
- Sweet treats sticky notes
- Two greeting cards (exclusive design)
- Macaroon trinket box
- Planner/decor stickers (exclusive design)
- Mini wax melt in ‘Jelly Bean’ scent from Butterfly Scents
- Cupcake washi tape
Each box is just £15.00 plus p&p and makes a perfect treat for any stationery fan!
You can still purchase the ‘Sweet Treats’ stationery surprise box over on Etsy and make sure you check out the new theme ‘Starry Night‘ which will be sent out the first week in December.