If you are a regular visitor you will know I have been reviewing Degustabox for a few months now and this month is the Christmas Degustabox and it is full of wonderful goodies!
If you have never heard of Degustabox before you can read more over on their website but basically it is a food subscription box with 9-14 products that gets delivered to you door each month for just £12.99. If you see the end of this post you will find a brilliant discount code though 😉
Christmas Degustabox contents…
- Ryvita Thins – Cheddar & Cracked Black Pepper (£1.89)
- Ryvita – Green & Black Olive Crackers (£1.29)
- Teisseire – Vanilla and Caramel Gourmet Drops (£2.79 each)
- Belvita – Soft Bakes (£2.79)
- Food Thoughts – Cocoa Powder (£2.35)
- Butterkist – Sweet & Salted Popcorn (55p per 27g bag)
- Butterkist – Salted Caramel Popcorn (£1.49 per 159g bag)
- Branston – Orchard fruit Chutney (£1.49)
- Nim’s – Pineapple & Mango Fruit Crisps (99p)
- Hartleys – Strawberry Glitter Jelly (£1.29)
- Hartleys – Black Cherry Jelly (£1.29)
- Bourne & Wallis – Baby Beetroot (£1.40)
- Divine – 100% Dark Chocolate & Raspberries (£1.00)
- Rekorderlig – Dry Apple Cider (£1.49)
With it being the Christmas box there were a couple of special added extras this month and those were…
Holy Lama Spice Drops which comes with a recipe for Mulled Wine which we will be definitely using this Christmas. My other half is a massive Mulled Wine fan 🙂
This months special item is Jim Jam’s Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and we can certainly recommend this 😉 It is the first thing the kids wanted top open obviously and is really lovely on toast!
Here is my little unboxing video…
I loved this month’s box and think it is definitely worth £12.99 as the products included are worth much more than that, sometimes there is a product that I just wouldn’t use but this month everything is just spot on!
Do you get a Degustabox? What was your favourite item this month? Mine has to be the Baileys this month, Oh and the Butterkist popcorn, Jim Jam’s Spread and I can’t wait to do the glitter jelly for the kids!
Check out Degustabox for more information 🙂 If you fancy ordering one then here’s a £6.00 discount code for you… BLDEG15 – Enjoy xx