Boo has recently been enjoying reading The World’s Most AMAZING! Children’s Educational Magazine! Amazing! is a children’s educational magazine that is based on the National Curriculum. It is for boys and girls aged 7 years and over and it is full of articles, facts, stories, jokes, riddles, poems, recipes and activities. Read more
Ferrero Rocher have always been my favourite chocolates so I am really excited to bring you this awesome giveaway today but first let me tell you about their fabulous Easter range 🙂
The lovely people from Moon & Star Books sent the kids ‘The Day Louis Got Eaten‘ by John Fardell to review last week and they have also given us an extra copy for one of my lucky readers to win 🙂 If you haven’t heard of Moon & Star before please do check them out, all of their books are under £5 and they have a wonderful selection. I am very proud to have them as my #BML16 sponsor this year 🙂
Good morning everyone, I have a lovely prize bundle for one of my very lovely readers to win today from Helix Maped. Mention Helix to anyone and they will probably tell you all about the famous Helix Oxford Maths Instruments tin that they had when they were at school, well that’s what sprung to my mind when Helix was mentioned to me recently, I had no idea that they produced some a huge array of products including this gorgeous range for kids. Read more
I recently came across Little Lulu’s and they sell the most beautiful baby shoes that you can imagine! All of their baby shoes are handmade in Italy using the finest Italian eco-friendly nappa leather (sheep skin) and are all very soft to the touch. In between the lining and the upper there is a soft padded layer, which adds to the buttery texture and also gives your little one a bit of extra warmth and protection for their delicate feet.
Did you know that every year in the UK, more than 200 people go to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, and around 40 people die? Small children and the elderly are the ones most at risk from this silent killer. Carbon Monoxide is a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas so without a detector you will have no idea that carbon monoxide may be seeping from your boiler. Being exposed to high concentration levels can be fatal or cause several other long-term health problems such as brain damage.